Post-Judgment Modifications

Post-Judgement Modifications in New Jersey

Experienced Advocacy When You Need to Modify a Divorce Decree

It happens all the time. You work hard to put together child custody and visitation arrangements, agreements that are in the best interests of your children, and that work well for you and your ex-spouse. Everything may even run very smoothly for a while. Then everything changes. Perhaps you are offered a new job that requires you to change to a different shift, or even move out of the area. Maybe your child’s needs change, so that the visitation or custody arrangement don’t work anymore. Worse yet, there may be incidents of physical abuse or illegal activity where the safety of your child is suddenly an issue.

You can change a divorce order, even after it’s final, but you have to petition the court for a modification. You want an experienced lawyer to help you through the process. You want the Law Offices of Daniel K. Newman.

At the office of attorney Daniel K. Newman, I have fought for the rights of men and women in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, Salem County and Atlantic County, Voorhees, Cherry Hill and the greater Philadelphia area for more than 30 years. With more than three decades of legal experience handling legal disputes, including divorce and family law matters, I have comprehensive knowledge of the laws and procedures governing divorce and family law, including requests for modification.

To set up a free initial consultation, contact my office online or call me at (856) 309-9007.

My Divorce Modification Practice

I handle modification requests related to all types of divorce issues, including:

  • Child support
  • Child custody
  • Visitation/parenting time
  • Alimony/spousal support

I will take care of all matters related to your request for modification, working with you to gather all relevant evidence, preparing and filing all necessary documents, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings.


Know and protect your rights regarding the modification of a divorce decree! Contact the Law Offices of Daniel K. Newman online or by calling (856) 309-9007. There is no charge or obligation for your first consultation.

My law office is conveniently located in the Greens of Laurel Oak office park.

The offices of Daniel K. Newman serves the New Jersey communities of Willingboro, Voorhees Township, Cherry Hill, Gloucester Township, Medford, Mount Laurel, Sicklerville, Deptford Township, Vineland, Evesham Township, Lindenwold, Haddonfield, Mt. Holly and Williamstown.