Civil Union Services in Voorhees Township, NJ

Civil Union Photo From Family Law Practice - Law Offices of Daniel K. Newman

The Law Offices of Daniel K. Newman represents men and women in all phases of family and matrimonial law. Legal issues that affect families are emotionally trying, but my civil union legal services can help provide a just and equitable solution and help you and your family move forward towards a better future.

Suspension of Civil Unions

In the State of New Jersey, same-sex couples that have entered into a civil union enjoy essentially the same rights and benefits of heterosexual married couples. The same rights are conferred upon same-sex couples that move into the State of New Jersey.

However, as with every benefit, there are also consequences. Same-sex couples in New Jersey must deal with the same issues that traditional married couples face: divorce, child custody and parenting time, child support, and the division of marital property. If you are in a civil union or same-sex marriage, you want an experienced attorney to protect your rights.

Civil Union and Same-Sex Marriage Services

I work with men and women at all stages of civil unions or same-sex marriages. I also assist with the termination of those arrangements when necessary.

If you are considering entering into a civil union or same-sex marriage, I can help you prepare the proper documents needed to protect your rights and your property in the event the relationship ends. If you have entered into a valid civil union or same-sex marriage in New Jersey, and you want to terminate that arrangement, I can help you prepare and file all necessary paperwork. I can be your advocate in all hearings or proceedings, and I can also help you find solutions to child custody and parenting time/visitation, child support, spousal support, and property issues.

Diverse Legal Experience

At the Law Offices of Daniel K. Newman, I bring more than 30 years of legal experience to assist with your case. I have a thorough understanding of the laws and procedures involving civil unions, as well as the best strategies to obtain the outcome you desire.

If you have questions or concerns about a civil union, contact me online or call me at (856) 309-9007. Your first consultation is free of charge.